Pack a Box for Haiti - sos
SUNDAY OCT 16TH from 2:00 - 4:00pm
1. If donating clothes : need to be cleaned.
2. If donating medications: need to be new and not opened.
3. Please do not bring anything to the center prior as we do not have storage, bring only during the event.
4. All donations will be packed at the center with proper boxes and labels.
5. If you wish to volunteer, please send email@example.com
(we need help before, during and after the event).
House of Gaia will be receving donations for Haiti, we will be packing a box and these boxes will be delivered in the east cost of Florida for a container, Miriam Frederick will be giving donations to the aereas most affected in Haiti. Please bring clean clothes and shoes , and new medicines. We will be receving the donations at the center and packing at the same day. So if you wish to volunteer please send me an inbox message.
Below is a list of desperately needed items that will go directly to the most remote mountains and coastal villages of Haiti where we have been working for years. These villages of over 120,000 people have only one doctor. He is desperate for supplies and meds, knowing that Cholera, Typhoid Zika , Dysentery and Malaria will now become an immediate crisis . These villages have NEVER
been reached by large organizations or the government. They are extremely remote and difficult to reach, but this is where our heart is as a ministry. The boxes of supplies that you donate and the donations that you give will go straight to the people that live in the villages that took a direct hit from Hurricane Matthew.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!. Please pack a box of GOOD usable quality items from list below and tape a packing list to the box.
• Clothing – all items needed for toddlers, children and adults
• Shoes / Sandals – for toddlers, children and adults
• Toiletries – Deodorant, Toothpaste, Tooth Brushes, Bar Soap, Baby Powder, Laundry Soap (powder)
• Diapers - Baby, Medium & Large - sizes 3 and up / Adult, Small & Medium for special need adults
• Baby Wipes
• Snacks - Peanut butter crackers / Cheese crackers / Cookies - Individually wrapped - six in a pack.
• Food - Dry Milk / Dry Baby Food (cereal), Rice & Beans, Peanut Butter
• Vitamins - Gummy Bears Vitamins for Children / Adult Vitamins, Liquid Iron supplement for children, Iron tablets for adults, Vitamin C for children and adults
• Medicine - Cough & Cold Medicines for children and adults, Tylenol for children and adults
• Medical Supplies - bandages, ointments, wound care for children and adults
• Sheets, towels, wash cloths, blankets – used is okay if in good condition
• Trash bags in all sizes
• Ziploc Gallon Bags
• Large tarps to cover roofs
• Flash lights
This is a big help for us with customs. Thank you for your giving heart for those affected by Hurricane Matthew!